Tuesday, January 16, 2007

NotAPixelOfSanity - A Call In The Wilderness To Everybody In The Courseware Industry, Past and Present

So ... I used to have a web site at erectsoftinc.com. It was hosted at GoDaddy. Somehow, my hosters messed up those fragile superhighway linkages and the url was directed to my biffmitchell.com web site instead of erectsoft. After repeated, and failed, experiences with the GoDaddy support people, I decided to just scrap the site.

Brad Parks, who hosts my biffmitchell.com site, is going to let me host erectsoftinc.com as well. It'll be a while in the making but, in the meantime, you can get to the erectsoft material here.

This is where you go to contribute your own story of madness and mayhem about the courseware industry ... to be used in NotAPixelOfSanity. You don't have to be a great writer (I'll edit for you), and you can use a name just as fake as a one day old Gantt chart.

C'mon, get it off your chest, send me your most absurd project, your most ridiculous meeting, your most insane process. Send me your complaints and sob stories, your most wicked grin, your saddest tale. Share the pain. It's a healing thing.

Or something like that.

BTW, click here to read the book so far (in PDF format).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home