Thursday, November 30, 2006

Biff Mitchell Receives $20 Royalty Check from Lulu.com

Fredericton, NB (PRWEB) November 29, 2006 -- Author and humorist Biff Mitchell announced today that he received a royalty check for $20 USD from online publisher/creator Lulu.com, royalties on his two novels, "Heavy Load" (a laundromance) and "Team Player," and a book of short stories, "Surfing in Catal Hyuk."

"Now I can buy that six pack of beer I always wanted," said author Biff Mitchell after receiving the royalty check. "Or I could buy a new typewriter ribbon and some correction fluid, but I think I'll go with the beer."

Mitchell, who lives in a hovel in Eastern Canada, was shocked when he opened the envelope earlier today and found, not a bill, but a check for a whopping $20 USD.

Read more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you bought some quality Canadian beer with that $20 spot.
Sarabeth

1:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home