Sunday, October 01, 2006

Yes, Virginia, There's A Biff's In Toronto

So there I was walking down Yonge Street in Toronto last week, camera in hand, and I see this huge sign saying: Biff's. Well, maybe not huge ... but prominent. Well ... see for yourself ...

Unfortunately, I had just enough time to take a few pics, rush inside and coax a business card out of a comely lass standing at a counter ready to seat those wishing to experience Biff's Bistro and Wine Bar. But I will say this ... the place had vibrations that sang a tune of class and pleasure far beyond the well-reasoned leer.

I'm back in New Brunswick now, but if you have a chance to eat at Biff's, please send me a message about it. Biff's is at 4 Front Street East, at Yonge.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really getting used to blogging ... sort of. Just checking in. Continuing to practice. Hope the coffee shop writing business is doing well ... had time worked out differently I would have BEEN there. Sent - BABS

7:14 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home