Monday, June 13, 2005

Day Seventeen - Swim, Swim, Swim Again

Busy busy day at work today. Then busy busy at home working on my web site and doing some marketing for The War Bug. It felt good to get to the pool in the evening and do 72 laps. They went easily, like so many ant farts.

I can feel myself getting into shape more and more each day.

I was talking to a woman at the pool who said that she's been in the triathlon for the last five or six years. She said to hold back a little when the swimming starts because it's a big confusing mess and that the strong swimmers usually start a little after everyone else and then just swim right over the raging mass.

Sounds like a blast.

Now for some stretching and a beer and then bed and up at 6:30 to head back to the pool. I'll try for a 100 laps in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home