Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back to Murder

It's been almost two years since I took a break from Murder by Burger to work on other things, including short stories for Twisted Tails (Volumes 1 and 2), Ladies of the Fountain (which I might even try to get published some day), my eMarketing book for writers, some beat poetry and a whole lotta blogging ... and other stuff.

But now I'm back at it ... with an end of May deadline. I'm back up to speed on the story so far and I have the next few chapters plotted. I have my eBay murder victim and I've stocked up on beer, wine, and pizza. The rest is up to my Muse. I'll have to call her and arrange for a coffee.

BTW, for those who have taken my writing workshops, asked me how I plot stories, or read any of my posts on writing ... the bristol board exercise is for real ...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home