Monday, July 02, 2007

Canada Day Gothic

Sara Beth invited me to walk with her in the Canada Day parade. She said: "Biff, if you don't, I'll turn you into a painting. Just like me." The parade was a blast. It looked like this ... After the parade, we checked out the Paint the Town Red artists who were painting the town red along The Green. Here, Deanna Musgrave's shadow drains the color out of the whole world an puts it into the painting ... ... and it turned everybody into shadows ... Before Dana and Deanna turned into shadows, they became mad and took Dana's Paint the Town Red painting and put it on the freeway. Cars stuck to it and became art ... along with the drivers.

Later, we all went to Wilsers for much beer ... Deanna drew me as a Goth Guy, for the second time ... See ... I'm a Goth Guy ... But I guess that's better than being a Rococo Guy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Goth Guy,

I'm glad that you accepted and were not changed into a painting like myself. While the hanging around is great, unfortunatly it's abstractedly raining on me.

xo
Sarabeth

1:31 p.m.  
Blogger SusanD said...

You're always funny, Biff. I tagged you!

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger SusanD said...

You're always funny, Biff, goth or not. Also, I've tagged you!

12:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home