Thursday, March 22, 2007

Old Skull in The Danforth Review

Andrew "Old Skull" Titus - one of the front line archangels in the attack on everything that Freddy Beachburg used to be, like, retirement settlement for the already dead - has just been interviewed and by Danforth Review.

If you don't read it, you'll die.

If you missed the first opportunity, click here to stay alive.

OK, so you don't read interviews. Fine. Fuck you. But you still don't want to die. Hey, who does? Not me. That's why I bought a copy of Old Skull's Sweet Mother Prophesy. If you read this book, you won't die. Ever. I read it and, guess what? I'm still alive. And I should be dead. I'm old enough to be dead. But Sweet Mother Prophesy saved me! Yes, I can walk again! I can smell the butter on the popcorn! I can look my psychotic 200 pound gay cat Pico straight in the eye and say: "Wazzup?" and then blog about it.

So ... looking for a cure for death? Read Sweet Mother Prophesy. Click right here, and order it now.

Don't die needlessly. Nobody needs that. Order the book. Live. Read the interview. It's all about staying alive. And Punk. And Jazz. And stuff.

Why are you still reading this? Why haven't you clicked to the interview or Amazon? Do you see that shape over your head? That's an archangel, one of Old Skull's friends, about to chop your noggin into burrito paste. Go here or here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home