Thursday, March 01, 2007

First Readers Comment About From Hollywood Experts and Published Authors: Words of Wisdom for Starving Artists

"I've listened to the intro, The Bandlow's, & Jo Kelly's insider information so far, but there's so much, I'm thinking of writing myself a quiz so I can get it all into my mind. There's so much in there, and it's written with authority and energy in it. I know that I needed the encouragement in that book. It was better than therapy!"

From Erica Flint Wells on
From Hollywood Experts and Published Authors: Words of Wisdom for Starving Artists

#16 best-selling rank out of Double Dragon Publishing's 466 titles

#5 best-selling title out of 655 "Self-Improvement" titles at Fictionwise

BTW, you might want to check out Chapter 7: A Very Brief Memoir of the 2006 Maritime Writers' Workshop and Literary Festival - From a Survivor by Biff Mitchell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home