Thursday, January 26, 2006

NotAPixelOfSanity - The Contest Is On

OK, so just when I'm about to chuck the contest and write up a media release about how the entire IT industry is a happy happy joy joy heaven on earth with sensible working hours, intelligent clients, reasonable deadlines, software that always works first time every time no matter how many surprise changes you make at the last minute and, for that matter, throughout the entire development process ... after I was going to interview diPisano himself along with a few other shiny smiling IT workers ... somebody goes and sends in an entry ... and even invents his own category to boot.

So the contest is on. I'll wait till I have a few more entries and then I'll post the book in progress every ten or so entries. When it reaches some kind of critical mass, I'll publish the final version and give it an ISBN and then ... who knows?

The name of the book is ... NotAPixelOfSanity

The picture above is the book's cover. It's the Brock Parks cover for Team Player buggered up by some writer dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home