Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Biggest Contest That Never Flew

So you've probably read the media release that came right before this entry. I mean, what's so goddam hard about clicking a button and sending a message with, hey, a paragraph or two about how effing ludicrous your job is when you work in the IT industry?

I mean, I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

:)

No ... really ...

I FEEL YOUR PAIN.

So why the hell didn't you tell me about it?

So far ... not one bloody entry for the contest. I mean, it's time for another media release about how everybody in the industry is happy and just peachy-keen with the way the industry is going, and all the IT workers agree that nothing interesting ever happens and software always works perfectly first time, every time.

In fact, I think I'll interview Brad, John and diPisano. Get their thoughts.

I think I'll do that.

Right now.

Right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home